Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pictures

For some time now, I have been wanting to post some of my favorite photos that I have taken over the past couple of years. It was hard choosing which ones to post just because of the sheer number of them. But here are a few that are my favorites. Let me know what you think of them.


A picture of a dog wood tree on the McKendree University Campus.

The fountain at McKendree University

A creek in Gatlinburg, TN

The Garden of the Gods; Colorado Springs, CO


The Crooked River at Smith Rock State Park, OR


Joshua Tree Blossom; Red Rock Canyon, NV. This is probably one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken.


Eric climbing a sport route at Red Rock, NV


Joe bouldering at Elephant Rocks State Park, MO


Jay bouldering nead Lake Placid, NY


Caleb bouldering at Poke-o-Moonshine, Adirondacks, NY


Nate climbing at Spider Webs Crag, Adirondacks, NY



Nate on Venus Butterfly, Horseshoe Canyon Ranch, AR


Nate bouldering at Haw Creek, AR. My favorite climbing photo.


Carissa and Emily after a day climbing at Haw Creek


Sasha relaxing in the barn at New Hope Wilderness Camp.


Fireworks put on by the Lebanon, IL Fire Department, Summer 08


Leaves in the lake at Horner Park, Lebanon, IL



Calvin finishing the crux on Big Hand at Horseshoe Canyon Ranch, AR

This was just a sampling of the places and people that have been a part of my life over the past few years. Hopefully soon, I will get some pictures of Bend, OR up on here and give an update on how things are going while I work for Solid Rock Climbers for Christ.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those pictures are amazing! Thanks for sharing. :)

Travis Weil said...

Thanks jennifer. It surprises me that people actually check out my blog.